Forward-looking merger enables global market presence, broad product range, technological excellence, long-term comprehensive customer support, and e-business in the web-fed printing market.
One of the five best companies in product and portfolio management
Perfect implementation of success factors – thinking from the customer’s point of view
Digital transformation of internal and external processes
Proceeds will first be used to repay outstanding debt; Kodak will focus on demonstrated growth areas of SONORA environmental plates, enterprise inkjet, workflow software and brand licensing
Kodak announced today it has begun a process to sell its Flexographic Packaging Division. The company has engaged UBS Investment Bank as its financial adviser for the transaction.
Incoming orders in the first quarter up by 6 percent to €665 million
Group sales increased by 9 percent to €541 million
Operating result (EBITDA) up from €14 million to €20 million – EBIT positive at €2 million
On course to achieve overall annual targets for 2018/2019
Digital transformation well underway, medium-term targets firmly in sight
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) today announced a definitive agreement to acquire Apogee Corporation, a U.K. based office equipment dealer (OED) and Europe’s largest independent provider of print, outsourced services, and document and process technology. The transaction values Apogee as of closing at £380M.
Retained UBS Investment Bank as its financial adviser on the sale of its Flexographic Packaging Division; Entered into a non-binding LOI for a $400 million, 18-month loan which would be used to refinance its existing term debt during the sale process for the Flexographic Packaging Division
Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: KODK) today reported financial results for the second quarter 2018, delivering net earnings of $4 million on revenues of $372 million and continued growth in its KODAK SONORA Process-Free Plates, KODAK FLEXCEL NX Packaging and KODAK PROSPER Inkjet businesses.
· Strategic combination to create the global leader in consumer packaging
· Comprehensive global footprint with greater scale in every region
· Industry leading R&D capabilities and better positioned to capture sustainable packaging opportunities
· Stronger value proposition for shareholders, customers, employees and the environment
· Combined revenues of US$13 billion, EBITDA of US$2.2 billion (1), annual cash flow after capital expenditure of more than US$1 billion and an investment grade balance sheet
· All-stock cash free transaction: Amcor shareholders to own 71%; Bemis shareholders to own 29% of combined company
· Double-digit pro-forma EPS (2) accretion for all shareholders including run-rate cost synergies of US$180 million incremental to Bemis’ “Agility” improvement plan
· Amcor to establish primary listing on NYSE with an estimated market capitalization of US$17 billion (3) and to maintain a listing on ASX, with expected index inclusion in both markets