Stora Enso has increased its ownership up to 100% in the Sweden-based company Cellutech AB. The company specialises in the development of new materials and applications based on cellulose, micro-fibrillated cellulose (MFC) and other wood-based components.
Move will facilitate ongoing growth of St. Albans firm
STRONG CASH FLOWS PROVIDE FOR $100 MILLION DEBT REDUCTION
On October 1, 2018, Konica Minolta, Inc. (Konica Minolta) started the operations of Konica Minolta Precision Medicine Japan, Inc. (KMPMJ). KMPMJ is a 100%-owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta with responsibility for marketing high-end precision medicine tools and diagnostic services in Japan. Precision medicine is medical care that uses genetic and molecular profiling to optimise treatment for specific groups of patients.
- Most significant tech acquisition of 2018 will unlock true value of cloud for business
- IBM and Red Hat to provide open approach to cloud, featuring unprecedented security and portability across multiple clouds
- Deal accelerates IBM's high-value business model, making IBM the #1 hybrid cloud provider in an emerging $1 trillion growth market
- Acquisition will be free cash flow and gross margin accretive within 12 months, accelerate revenue growth and support a solid and growing dividend
- IBM to maintain Red Hat's open source innovation legacy, scaling its vast technology portfolio and empowering its widespread developer community
- Red Hat to operate as a distinct unit within IBM's Hybrid Cloud team
Today, Agfa Graphics announced that it intends to close its factory in Branchburg (New Jersey, USA) - one of its six production sites for printing plates worldwide. This plant produces lithographic aluminum printing plates for offset presses. In recent years, market demand for these products has slightly decreased in Europe and the USA. In other regions, such as Asia, demand increased.
Revenues at constant exchange rates up 8.8% in third quarter of 2018 to EUR 364.4m
Adjusted EBITDA at constant exchange rates-excluding Sensile Medical and negative effects relating to the exemption from electricity network charges-increased by EUR 1.3m in third quarter to EUR 79.5m
Integration of Sensile Medical proceeding to plan; first product gains CE declaration of conformity
Revenue guidance for 2018, excluding Sensile Medical, as before between approximately EUR 1.38bn and EUR 1.4bn
Guidance for adjusted EBITDA at constant exchange rates, excluding Sensile Medical, in a range from approximately EUR 305m to EUR 315m, tending toward around EUR 305m according to implementation of development work for large projects
Initial, preliminary indications with regard to long-term Group performance provided in second quarter report continue to apply