Over a dozen schools in multiple countries use the site’s 3D printing lessons
● Focused software strategy makes Ultimaker a future-ready solution that continues to deliver greater results over time for individual users and businesses.
● Ultimaker Cura will be released on October 17th 2017 and offers seamless workflow integration with third party software providers.
● Cura Connect will be released on November 7th 2017, enables automatic print job scheduling and management for multiple Ultimaker 3D printers.
- Showcasing innovative, high-quality and userfriendly 3D printers at every range
- The leading Taiwanese brand returned to CES to present its wide range of 3D print technology for the general public, schools and professionals.
New, Low-Cost da Vinci Mini 3D Printer Recognized for Design and Ease-of-Use
With a massive build volume and the best price to performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category, the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer solution is ideal for hands-on and technically skilled users.
The world's leading 3D printing company, XYZprinting, announces the release of its latest 3D printer model, the da Vinci Jr 2.0 Mix. It’s the brand’s first printer that enables users to print with gradients! Simply load two different coloured PLA filaments into the machine and use them with the new dual feed nozzle to create an object that gradually changes from one colour to another.
3D printing has already revolutionised manufacturing - and now one e-commerce store is bringing 3D design on demand to consumers, just in time for Christmas.